Campus Resources

The University of Notre Dame is dedicated to helping and supporting undocumented and DACA students. The following offers a partial list of campus resources. 

Division of Student Affairs Resources 

Office of Student Enrichment

The Office of Student Enrichment is committed to providing an inclusive and welcome environment for students to flourish at Notre Dame. Undergraduate DACA and undocumented students can contact the Office of Student Enrichment to receive assistance with identifying available legal resources and possible reimbursement of DACA renewal filing fees. For more information, contact Christin Kloski (

Residential Life

Rectors exist to assist students in every way possible. Among their responsibilities, rectors serve as pastors and University resources to their students. If you live in a residence hall, know that your rector is always a safe person to talk to for support and can connect you with valuable resources across campus

Pastoral Care

The Office of Campus Ministry is dedicated to cultivating the faith of all Notre Dame students and to serving as a pastoral resource to undocumented and/or DACA students. Students who need to talk are encouraged to contact Fr. Joe Corpora, C.S.C. ( or Becky Ruvalcaba ( 

Post-graduation Career Services

Students approaching graduation are encouraged to contact Deirdre Dolan (, Assistant Director in the Center for Career Development for post-graduation assistance.

University Counseling Center

Students can call 574-631-7336 to schedule an appointment for an initial assessment. Appointments cannot be made online. The initial assessment is scheduled for 1 hour. The University Counseling Center offers a variety of crisis services, including walk-in crisis services during business hours. 

Financial Aid

Office of Financial Aid and Student Employment

The Office of Financial Aid meets the full demonstrated financial need of each undergraduate student regardless of a student's undocumented or DACA status. Questions related to financial aid for undocumented and DACA students should be directed to Mary Nucciarone (

Human Resources 

If you have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD card) and would like assistance with completing the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification form, and other employment paperwork for on campus employment, contact askHR at (574) 631-5900 or via email at If you prefer a direct contact, you may also reach out to Alicia Ivy, Compliance Coordinator in the Office of Human Resources at

Academic Support

Each undergraduate academic college maintains a direct point of contact for academic advising to work with undocumented and DACA students. These liaisons provide advising, referrals, and academic communication, and assist students with access, eligibility, equity, and other issues related to academic programs and scholarly engagement.

First Year of Studies: Leonor Wangensteen (

College of Arts & Letters: Joseph Stanfiel (

College of Science: Margaret Dobrowolska-Furdyna ( and Kathleen Kolberg for pre-health advising (

College of Engineering: Michael Ryan (

Mendoza College of Business: Alison Levey (

School of Architecture: Fr. Richard Bullene, C.S.C. (

The Graduate School: Prospective students may contact Nyree McDonald ( and current students may contact John Lubker (

Additional Campus Resources